Wednesday 24 August 2011

Back to brunette...

And there's me thinking that ditching the blonde would make me less confused...
Ha! It turns out my head is still one big mess........ Rejection emails... who needs them? To be told in an automated response sorta way that you're no good. Great, thanks!
To work in London still or local? Or just to not work at all. That would be fantastic wouldn't it?

I can't get over how quickly life goes, and how everything changes over time, sometimes tiny changes (like the colour of my hair) and sometimes BIG ugly changes... the kind that don't make sense.
I feel like I spend my whole life questioning everything (and usually negatives) and also panicing about what happens if? did I do this? did I not do this? are there any power adapters? oh god, I didn't put the washing out... and all these things at silly o'clock in the morning and about things that don't need to be worried about!!

Argghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment