Friday 12 August 2011

Peopleshit!

Okay so it's nearing the end of the week and what a really crappy week this has been. Not only have there been riots in the streets caused by scum, but there's also a riot in my head of thoughts trying to work out why I have been made redundant. Yes yes... I moaned about working here, but I never thought it would come to this, if anything I thought I could be the one that said, 'Up yours Peoplefluent, I've got a new job now!' Or... 'Up yours, I've just won millions on the lottery!'
Ahhh... The lottery, if only - it could literally save my life. And then I'd be able to move me and my gorgeous man into that new house I haven't stopped thinking about in Southam near my parents.

See what I mean, my heads a mess and all thanks to Peoplefluent... People Efluent... Peopleshit. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment